Volley For a Cure
July 29, 2023
Legacy Courts | 1850 General George Patton Dr. Franklin, TN 37067
You're invited to join my passion fundraising event and help make CF stand for Cure Found.
This fun and exciting event will help raise funds to support my Finest fundraising efforts, and help the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation forward their mission to find a cure for all people with cystic fibrosis.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has fueled dramatic improvements in cystic fibrosis research and care. Because of the Foundation, people with CF are living longer and healthier lives. The outlook for people with CF continues to improve year after year.
Thank you in advance for your support and participation to this event, you are helping to make a difference for people living with CF.
Reverse Coed 4s Volleyball Tournament
The goal is to raise money for CF! But, of course, there will be prizes for the winners.
Up to 8 courts for up to 40 teams.
- Depending on number, potentially 2 division for Open and A level of play.
- Single game pool play, capped. Double elimination tournament play, uncapped
- Typical 4s rules: can open hand receive, cannot open hand attack, other rules I will go over
- 15' male attack line. This is a tournament about the girls, not dudes.t.
- Teams can be 2 guys/2 girls, 3 girls/1 guy, 4 girls. But, only 2 girls may attack/block the entire tournament. Cannot switch players around every game.